If you are interested in your child attending SKBK we strongly encourage you to fill out or waitlist application form. We will only accept waitlist applications once your child has been born. Please note that children must have turned 3 before they can be enrolled at SKBK.
Here at SKBK we prioritise enrolments for the following:
- Children of returning families as per the sibling priority guidelines
- Children of staff
- Children who live in local suburbs
- Children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Children in families which include a disabled person
- Children in families with lower incomes (set to CCS threshold point)
- Children in families from a non-English speaking background
- Children in socially isolated families
- Children of single parents
- Children in families that have recently arrived in Australia
Here at SKBK we prioritise families who utilise us as their funded 3- and 4-year-old kindergarten program.
To be added to our waitlist you will need to submit an online application here.
All families will need to create a ‘My Waitlist’ account. You can find supporting documentation on how to do this here.
Once you have created a My Waitlist account you will be able to easily manage all your waitlist details.